The Studentship is provided from the income of the Llewelyn Williams Trust Fund which was raised by friends, mainly in the legal profession, of the late W Llewelyn Williams KC MP (1867-1922) to perpetuate his memory
- Graduate in Arts or in Law of a Welsh University
- A postgraduate studentship for research in Welsh History (which shall be interpreted to include Welsh laws and economic aspects of Welsh life).
- The candidate must pursue a scheme of research in a Welsh University or the Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies (CAWCS)
- Value of State Studentship, subject to available funds
- Tenable for one academic year from the date of the award and renewable for a second year, proportionate and subject to available funds
- In each year of the tenure, the holder will be required to submit a progress report
For full regulations, Click here